Your privacy is very important to us.
Here’s what we will and won’t do with your personal information:
- When you register & create a user account, we’ll give you unlimited use of Just a Thought.
- Only you, our system administrator and if you choose, your clinician can see your results.
- By registering with Just a Thought, you agree that any information you provide will be securely stored and used by us to evaluate and improve Just a Thought. We may also use non-identifiable, anonymous data to inform research that could help New Zealand people improve their mental health.
- With your permission, your contact information will be used to send you notifications during your course.
- We’ll never sell your personal information to third parties.
We treat any personal information you provide as strictly confidential and will not disclose it to any other party, except under the following circumstances:
- in anonymised form for statistical purposes
- when it is required by law
- to protect the rights of Just a Thought
- when you have given us permission to do so.
Your right not to be identified
If you choose to provide incomplete or inaccurate information or do not wish to identify yourself when you register for Just a Thought, you need to know that we’ll be unable to provide you with ongoing health services and updates for your self-care learning.
Changes to our policy