Mixed Depression & Anxiety Course
When you're feeling low, it's very common to experience a mixture of both anxiety and depression.
This course brings together skills you can use to help you through periods of sadness, along with symptoms of anxiety, worry, hopelessness and low self-worth. You'll learn skills using Online Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), to help you feel better both now, and in the long-term.Start course now
What will I learn?
- Story 1
- About anxiety and depression
- Story 2
- Noticing unhelpful thinking and tackling low activity
- Story 3
- Challenging unhelpful thoughts
- Story 4
- Tackling avoidance
- Story 5
- Mastering your skills
- Story 6
- Overcoming setbacks
How effective is it?
Most people benefit from each lesson completed and show greater improvement when they complete the entire course.
Randomised controlled trials and effectiveness studies prove that the tool really works.
of people who benefited substantially
of people report they were no longer troubled by anxiety after completing the course
Step by step
- 1Take a quiz
- Take a short quiz to understand how you're feeling and if you would benefit from a course.
- 2Illustrated stories
- Follow our characters as they gain some CBT skills and learn to look after their mental health.
- Lessons and activities you can download to practise the skills learnt in each story.
- 4Tools & Tips
- Additional activities and information you can download and complete between lessons.
What type of support will I receive?
The amount of support you receive will depend on how you choose to do this course. If the healthcare professional you are working with prescribes it for you, they will receive updates on your wellbeing and progress so they can support you.
If you choose the self-care method, you won't get support from your health professional. The self-care method is designed to enhance motivation and self-reliance. Provided you complete all six parts of the course, your results from the self-care method will be as good as with supervision.