Managing Insomnia course
If you’ve been having problems falling or staying asleep and you find that this is affecting your daily life, you may be experiencing insomnia.
Insomnia can have a big impact on your energy, mood and concentration. You may find yourself worrying about your lack of sleep, especially at night - making it even more difficult to get to sleep. The good news is, insomnia can be treated and many people who seek help get better. This course will teach you practical skills to help you get your sleep back on track.Start course now
What you'll learn
- Story 1
- Understanding sleep and insomnia
- Story 2
- Retraining your body and mind for sleep
- Story 3
- Managing thoughts and behaviours that fuel insomnia
- Story 4
- Key points and keeping up your progress
How effective is it?
Most people benefit from each lesson completed and show greater improvement when they complete the entire course.
Randomised controlled trials and effectiveness studies prove that the tool really works.
of people who benefited substantially
of people report they were no longer troubled by anxiety after completing the course
Step by step
- 1Take a quiz
- Take a short quiz to understand how you're feeling and if you would benefit from a course.
- 2Illustrated stories
- Follow our characters as they gain some CBT skills and learn to look after their mental health.
- Lessons and activities you can download to practise the skills learnt in each story.
- 4Tools & Tips
- Additional activities and information you can download and complete between lessons.
What type of support will I receive?
The amount of support you receive will depend on how you choose to do this course. If the healthcare professional you are working with prescribes it for you, they will receive updates on your wellbeing and progress so they can support you.
If you choose the self-care method, you won't get support from your health professional. The self-care method is designed to enhance motivation and self-reliance. Provided you complete all six parts of the course, your results from the self-care method will be as good as with supervision.